Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Sup? well I thought you were stuck in the middle of a word but you mean that slang stuff eh... aw you crazy kids

Posted

no. i meant sup. as in "what shall we sup on, air filters or oil filters?"

Posted

No comprendo.

Posted

Crackheads.....

Posted

:pimp

(BTW that is a guy smoking a crack pipe not a pimp)

Posted

mmmm....crackers....

Posted

mmmm.... crack whores

Posted

... I ... hate ... allergies ... *sneeze* ...

Posted

Freaking ... yuck ... I can't stop sneezing.

Posted

*Hands Rayne a tissue*

Posted

Thanks Phee. I got the box sitting next to me. Meds took an hour ago ... not working ... BLECH!

... and I want some Thai food.

Posted

All I ever deal with is crackheads.

Posted

maybe you better stop dealing then.

Posted

Snort some of that hot sauce like the jackass guy did your nose should clear right up heh.

Thanks Phee. I got the box sitting next to me. Meds took an hour ago ... not working ... BLECH!

... and I want some Thai food.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Posted

I want to not werk

Posted

I want to not work, either. I want to work in an office. If I had to choose.

Posted

I am too lazy to not work

Posted

I just don't want to be in retail mangement anymore. It's messing with my sanity.

Posted

I just don't want to be in retail mangement anymore. It's messing with my sanity.

Oh yeah... cuz you were just so sane before now

Posted

Yeah.

Posted

U huh

Posted (edited)

Yeah, well ... I wanna work.

Edited by Rayne
Posted

Me too... or I at least want employment... not work though

Posted

I should have taken a job yesterday it was warm enough. I could have done a one day job.

Posted

I'd rather not work and spend my free time online. :confused

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 63 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.