Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Tequila with the worm. :whistling

Posted

I am going to try the worm this year. My G/F and I are going to split one. Does that mean I won't be vegan anymore?

Posted

Worms are protein. I don't think that they have any meat-like value.

Posted

meat is good for you.

Posted

Beef curtains: it's what's for dinner.

Posted

Beef curtains: it's what's for dinner.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laughing

Posted

Yeah I think Beef Curtains is a just a brilliant phrase

Posted

It conjures up total grossness.

Posted

It conjures up total grossness.

Like I said.... love it!!!!

Posted

I just hope that I never get the beef curtains.

Posted

How about vertical blindes?

Posted

Would that involve a tampon?

Posted

Would that involve a tampon?

You are my friend... you know that?

Posted

You'll always be mine.

Posted

Hello coffeehouse. I need some coffee, I only had one tiny cup this morning and it is not doin it for me.

Posted

Phee's not here today ... so ya got me. *hands Saechalyn some coffee*

Posted

Phee's not here today ... so ya got me. *hands Saechalyn some coffee*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank ye ma'am *tips hat*

Posted

Thank ye ma'am *tips hat*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very welcome. :happy:

Posted

I have been up to my shananigans again. We tormented the guy at the KFC so bad the other night for sounding like he was in an opera he got to flustered too take our order.

Then we go to Wendys and there is a no aliens sticker on the drive through. You know, one of these :alien: with a line through it.

So I ask the guy why they don't serve aliens......He didn't even know it was there till I made him bend his head waaay out the window....it was pretty funny.

Posted

Good Morning.

Posted

Good morning Brenda.

Posted

*Shows everyone his stiches* Can I be goth now? Or is that more like Frankenstein?

Posted

Umm ... Frankenstein! He's pretty goth anyway.

Posted

mmmmm......cophee......

Posted

mmm ... caramel apple cider ... I knew I should have hit Starbucks while I was out ...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 52 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.