Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

The snow is wicked bad out here. I left at 7:40 to go to the doctors, and it took me almost 50 minutes to get there. It normaly takes me 20 minutes. fuck all that noise. :blink

Posted

For the first time since I started my job, I had to call out today. Gah.....

Posted

I'm makin' omlets! Anyone want one?

Posted

Ok I'm going to bed and if I can't sleep then someone better come over and snuggle me dammit! That's an order!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wishes I could, and I would with you...

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

I'm makin' omlets! Anyone want one?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That sounds good..what flavor?

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Ohhhhhhh, gross. As much as I love omelettes, today is NOT the day.....

Posted

Hi everybody. I hope you're having a better day than I am.

Posted

I dunno, so far my day is sucking.

... It's destined to get better though.

Posted

My day sucks because I have the flu again. I guess I should be happy because I'm at least breathing. Just not very well.

Posted

Yucky, I hope you feel better Brenda. I hope your day gets better Rayne...but it sounds like it will :grin

Posted

Tequila!

Posted

MMMmmmmango mmmmmmmmmartini

Posted

bleeorg

Posted

bleeorg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and the same to you sir *tips hat*

Posted

grrr....

Posted

being greedy

Posted

greed is healthy. it's one of my favorite sins!

Posted

greed is healthy.  it's one of my favorite sins!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Greed..for your healthy, than why eat to much candy bad than..lol

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

:blink

Posted (edited)

Grr ... why is it not posting?

Okay, maybe DGN doesn't hate me afterall.

Edited by Rayne
Posted (edited)

Do you know I have the best boyfriend in the world?

... that is all. :happy:

Edited by Rayne
Posted

That's okay. I have the bestest husband.

Posted

Morning goths. Everyone sleep well? If you sleep at all?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 210 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.