Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

pleuronectes flesus

Posted

Umm ... okay ... *blank stare*

Posted

Related to Paralichthys dentatus

Posted

... I'll take your word for that. *more blank stare*

Posted

Or the starry variety: Pleuronectes stellatus

Posted

CHEESE!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did some one say CHEESE!!!!!! :swoon

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

P. pleuronectes cheese

Posted

I'm going to look at a house tonight. I hope that it's all Wayne and I are hoping for it to be.....

Posted

Talking to Spoon :swoon

Posted

beer....beeeerr!....

Posted

*Tosses paradox some beer*

Oops. I forgot to include a cup with that...

Posted

Tequila

Posted

I think I'd like to go to sleep.

Posted

I'm with you Brenda baby! ( Oh very happy to hear your news... good for you! )

Posted

We got the hooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuse! We got the houuuuuuuuuse!!!

We move in March!!!! :happydance:happydance:happydance

Posted

Yay Brenda...

Posted

Yay us!!!

Posted

Now you can finally build that thing you always wanted

Posted

Oh yeah! That thing!!

What WAS that thing?

Posted

The thing with the stuff.... and things

Posted

Yeah. I mean, what's the point in having stuff if you don't have things to put the stuff into?

Posted

Need a cophee?

(I am about 3 weeks away from owning 100% my house as well btw)

Posted

Well....

Congrats to you!

Posted

Wo ist die Cophee?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.