Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Here!!

Posted

Not here.

Posted

Yay Brenda!! I assume this is the house that you looked at and were hoping would be all dreamy and stuff???

I'm sitting here semi-freezing. House lost heat last night in a somewhat dramatic fashion. (Fire dept. etc...) Won't get a heat back until Monday. On the other hand...It'll be a brand new (efficient) furnace PLUS central air!!! Oh... and the landlord reduced my rent $50 a month... :-)

Posted

I would like to skip the cophee and just hit a bottle of Irish Mist like it's my wife.

*deep sigh* =(

Posted

I would like to skip the cophee and just hit a bottle of Irish Mist like it's my wife.

*deep sigh* =(

Wassamatteru?

Posted

Yay Brenda!!  I assume this is the house that you looked at and were hoping would be all dreamy and stuff???

I'm sitting here semi-freezing.  House lost heat last night in a somewhat dramatic fashion. (Fire dept. etc...)  Won't get a heat back until Monday.  On the other hand...It'll be a brand new (efficient) furnace PLUS central air!!!  Oh... and the landlord reduced my rent $50 a month...  :-)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Impressive. :happy: I love my central air. I will miss it dearly if I move and don't have it.

:blink You left last night without saying bye to me, by the way!!!!

Posted

Bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

could i get some coffeeee pleeease

Posted

Because you said please!!! Here you are

Posted

thank you thank you.. you are my savior lol

Posted

No... that is Jesus...

Posted

no no that's just silly.. don't you realize we all practice pheeology?

Posted

All of you?

Posted

yes.. all the voices in my head

Posted

My voices are always contradicting one another.

Posted

Hey, look at me, I'm covered in paper mache goo! And it's hardening into a gross crust! *scratches at the crust* eww.... Maybe I should wash up before bed.

Posted

dont want to wake up as a mummy? :blink

Posted

I'm a mummy.

Posted

Dont... wanna... go... to... work

Posted

Dont... wanna... go... to... work

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me neither. Gah! I hate retail now.

Posted

:blink You left last night without saying bye to me, by the way!!!!

Sorry... I was feeling crappy. I said goodbye to whoever was near me when we decided to go and that was all I had the energy for.

Hopefully the new furnace gets put in today. I'm tired of dealing with space heaters and using the oven to heat the place....

Posted

Sorry...  I was feeling crappy.  I said goodbye to whoever was near me when we decided to go and that was all I had the energy for.

Hopefully the new furnace gets put in today.  I'm tired of dealing with space heaters and using the oven to heat the place....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You said bye to me on Saturday. That makes it all better. :happy:

I'll hope your new furnace gets put in today. Sounds like hell having to use space heaters and the oven.

Posted

I had an oven once... it was great

Posted

Me too ... oh wait, I still have one ... my brother just has it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 210 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.