Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

phee is a lucky man, then.

Posted

phee is a lucky man, then.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blushing

He'll be happy to hear that. :happy:

Posted

i think he already knows.

unless he hasnt seen you yet... :blink

Posted

*giggle*

:grin

Posted

dont spill the milk! :ohmy:

Posted

I'd try the school girl thing but ya know...I'm really psyched about the SHE HULK idea. Guess I better get ta pumpin iron!!!

Posted

Hee hee ya gotta love a green bitch what can carry yer car home incase of mechanical failure eh?

Posted

Good morning, gang.......

Posted

Morning ... *yawn* ...

Posted

Morning? It's my night time. Good night gracie.

Posted

Good night, George.

Posted

Yeah, I'm going to bed too. but not because it's my bedtime.... it's about four hours too late for that. whoopsie!

And if I wake up with a pancake on my head again, someone's going to pay. *looks about menacingly*

Posted

I second that

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dido..

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

My effen eye has been twitching for FOUR days. I want it to stop now.

Posted

I want chocolate

Posted

I want chocolate

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Passes you a choclate bar, hope that fixes your cholcate craving.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Danke

Posted

Grrr arg

Posted

Danke

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcomez!

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Zer Gut

Posted

lala lala lalala.

Posted

Almost done... must escape

Posted

Almost done... must escape

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Indeed. :innocent

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.