Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Do you want some millipede leg soup miss?

Posted

Hey Phee! I'm the Witch around these here parts you ain't supposed to be messin in my ingredients you bad boy! Now I gotta spank ya...forgive me Rayne :spank

Posted

Huh who what where?

Posted

Hey Phee! I'm the Witch around these here parts you ain't supposed to be messin in my ingredients you bad boy! Now I gotta spank ya...forgive me Rayne :spank

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your not only witch in these parts, buck a' roo..lol

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

YEY Witches!

Posted

My witch daughter got me free pop at taco bell. I knew those 9 months of pregnancy would pay off! Hey......you might be a redneck if......you look forward to reaping the benefits of having your kid work in fast food. Gormet takeout! whoo hoo!

Posted

Hey Phee! I'm the Witch around these here parts you ain't supposed to be messin in my ingredients you bad boy! Now I gotta spank ya...forgive me Rayne :spank

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Forgiven Saephyr dear ... I know how it is. :innocent

Posted

I need cophee

Posted (edited)

I need some of that too ... :erm ... just without a couple letters ... *giggle*

Edited by Rayne
Posted

you ned coph? :blink

Posted

I do.... Where CAN A GUY GET A COPH in here!!

Posted

Funny, funny guys!

Posted

Drunkish. Bordish. Going to go to $$'s cause I want to hang out with Beans. heh.

Posted

What if you don't like coffee? =(

Posted

I LOVE Starbucks. I hate coffee. There's plenty of other options. :happy:

Posted (edited)

Simple soda I guess, like Dr. Pepper. :wink

Edited by DarkVampire
Posted

*giggle* I'm picky with my beverages. I don't like Dr. Pepper either. lol.

Posted

I burned myself out on Coke, Pepsi and others. I'll drink those but only if they don't have Dr. Pepper.

Posted

Anyone ever see any Dr. Pepper Diet Caffeine Free ...gimme a scream cuz I dig that stuff

Posted

I LOVE Starbucks. I hate coffee. There's plenty of other options. :happy:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Y'all know what Starbucks does to me, right?

Posted

Y'all know what Starbucks does to me, right?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, what? Does it make you homicidal?

Posted

No, what?  Does it make you homicidal?

I heard she pee's on the patrons and hurls crescents... :fear

Posted

Anyone ever see any Dr. Pepper Diet Caffeine Free ...gimme a scream cuz I dig that stuff

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, it is good..saw at Hollywood Market in Royal Oak

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

GREAT now I have to get someone in RO to pick it up for me. How dumb is that?

Posted

GREAT now I have to get someone in RO to pick it up for me. How dumb is that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would pick it up for you can you spot me the money or pay me back.

-CatsEye :cat:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.