Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

What? :) I was at Noble Fish and I bought all kinds of asian candies/snacks. They are fucking good.

Posted

consider it damned

Posted

I'll have to take your word for it.

... Now I want candy.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

mmmm...fortune cookies :)

Who wants to know their fortune?

Posted

Me!! Me!! oh, pick Me!!

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

"The mood is right for a friendly chat to lead to romance."

Posted

*giggle* THAT is awesome. I like it.

Posted

What is all this?

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

I have a box of fortune cookies. :)

Anyone else care to know their fortune?

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Ok...so that totally killed any resemblance of conversation. :p

Posted

I don't believe in Acronymns

Posted

I am fighting with my cell phone.

Posted

Who is winning?

Posted

I am winning. I won't answer. :happy: Although it's just pissing her off more and more.

Posted

I am winning. I won't answer. :happy: Although it's just pissing her off more and more.

Be careful.... your mom is.... well... unprdictable

Posted

Can't we just say crazy and get it over with?

Posted

I need to get a truck to Taylor.

Posted

K

Posted

I am enjoying my fake nails. I like feeling like a girl sometimes. :grin

Posted

I feel like that sometimes

Posted

I ache ... it sucks ass.

Posted

I ache ... it sucks ass.

That sucks love.... wish I could help

Posted

I think a nap will help ... but yeah ... I'm being told no.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

    • creatureofthenyte
    • kat (1)

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • kat
      Got my nails done,  wanted black tips but she didn't understand so they're white but manicures are great. Where have I been all these years?
    • kat
      😊 ty. My friend since childhood claims I'm going to marry you, watch..lol. That's just talk. People be just saying whatever sometimes, I'm a little scared lol.
    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.