Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

What's so good about it????  I'm in pain.  =(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

good point, me too

A bad morning the to all you lovely goths

Posted

Mourning Goths

Posted

Hello Donningford

Posted

Yes I have them on right now

Posted

Seals are neat-o

Posted

*makes wallets*

Posted

I'm in pain and all you can talk about is clubbing the Bambi's of the Arctic?

Hrrrmph!!

Posted

Gads! Therapy in 35 minutes...grrrrrrrrr

Posted

I would sleep with you if I was not in love with someone else and happen to be your therapist

Posted

Awwww you'd be upset...I'm a sleep talker

Posted

I'm having cophee. Who wants some?

Posted

I'm having cophee. Who wants some?

I want some... but not cophee.

Posted

I'm having cophee. Who wants some?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would like some with Cream and sugar packets lets say 3 splenda type ones.

Thanks, Brenda

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Mmmmm, Splenda!

One cophee w/cream and 3 Splendas coming up!

Posted

Who wants a caramel Mochapheecachino?

Posted

That sounds so good. Can I get a back massage with that? I'm hurting.

Posted

Of course!

*Phee rubs the beautiful back of Brenda*

Posted

I might even pass out. I don't want to work tonight. But I have to. Being a grownup sucks.

Posted

I got no fucking sleep last night. I hope I am no to cranky for Odims when he comes over.

Posted

I might even pass out. I don't want to work tonight. But I have to. Being a grownup sucks.

*Phee grabs the "Crushed centipede and penguin spit" massage oil*

Posted

**Brenda hurls**

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

    • creatureofthenyte
    • kat (1)

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • kat
      Got my nails done,  wanted black tips but she didn't understand so they're white but manicures are great. Where have I been all these years?
    • kat
      😊 ty. My friend since childhood claims I'm going to marry you, watch..lol. That's just talk. People be just saying whatever sometimes, I'm a little scared lol.
    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.