Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

No, what?  Does it make you homicidal?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you read my myspace, you would know. :wink

Posted

I am feeling much better this morning. Tired as all hell, but I feel MUCH better.

Posted

I.......need........cophee........

Plus my Odims

Posted

Yay feeling better!!! take a nap

Posted

Yay feeling better!!! take a nap

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Easier said than done around here ... perhaps when the truck gets in.

Posted

SLEEP

Posted

I gotta eat. *ponders*

Posted

They have new rosemary flavored trisquits.....I love rosemary anything.

Posted

I like pants

Posted

WTF? Cingular doesn't have a freaking unlimited text or web plan? They suck!

Posted

I wanna milkshake

Posted

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, damn right it's better than yours......god.......I hate that song.

Posted

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, damn right it's better than yours......god.......I hate that song.

:ralph

Posted

shake it, shake it.... :tongue:

Posted

Oh yeah shake it girl.

Posted

"Milkshake" is one of my ringtones.

Posted

is it painful? :blink

Posted

You should know

Posted

Depends where it's at. :fear

Posted

:blushing

Posted

Do what?

Posted

Where?

Posted

What for?

Posted

How's that?

Posted

It is what it is.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.