Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Boring.

Posted

I went to go see a freinds homemade video game tonight and laughed my ass off. You would not believe the name of his characture. It is so bad I cannot post it. Oh and it has grey hair and wears a speedo.

Posted

Gee.....

I wonder what today will bring.

Posted

Excitement? Hopefully.

Posted

Excitement is a possibility.

Posted

Much exhaustion for me. I need to sleep more ... but I can't. Other stuff too distracting.

Posted

=) I'm tired as well. I don't have off again until Tuesday. I've made an appointment for a 60 minute massage. I REALLY wish that today was Tuesday.

Posted

I wish I had a day off ... that'd be nice ... Communication has been the issue as of late. 4 e-mail's, 3 days and no answer. *sigh* Why can't some people just grow up ... and NOT paint doorknobs?

Posted

Heh

Posted

*giggle*

Posted

Ooooooooh! I just got an email about a house!!!!

Posted

I'm antsy *bounce bounce bounce* I want the weekend...NOW!!

Posted

Me too ... me too ... wait ... stupid damn truck and doorknob painting people ... :erm ... person.

Posted

I had a house once... it was great!

Posted

I didn't...I've never lived in a house.

Posted

I am about to %100 own mine yay!!!

Posted

I had two houses (lost them both and my car in my first divorce) ... now I sorta rent. It sucks. I hate it. I'd give anything to buy a house. To pay for something one day I would own.

Posted

I'm antsy *bounce bounce bounce* I want the weekend...NOW!!

Sounds more like you're a kangaroo... :whistling

Posted

Kangaroo's rock!!!!!

Posted

so do flying fish

Posted

Indeed! Flying fish rock too!!

Posted

And ... um. Crayfish. They rock... or... um.. sit on rocks. or something.

Posted

*giggle* ... what do crayfish do?

... Now your gonna make me look it up.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.