Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

But I want it to be something else. Dammit.

Posted

I feel sick.... blah

Posted

I feel like a woman.

Posted

I feel ... exhausted.

Posted

I feel... like my heart is being touched by Christ

Posted

I feel... like I'm touching Phee's heart

Posted

Is that tightness....?

Posted

I feel ... like its Tuesday.

Posted

I feel ... like its Tuesday.

I wish it was

Posted

Just make believe it's Tuesday until ya get there...

Posted

Or make someone make Tuesday tomorrow.

Posted

What's Tuesday... besides a day of the week?

Posted

Tuesday is my day off.

Posted

it was tuesday once.. it was great

Posted

Tuesday is umm ... special.

Posted

Thank you Odims. You are too!

Posted

The special was good.

Posted

Special is always good.

Posted

I was special once... they made me wear a helmet... it was great

Posted

I bet. *giggle*

Posted

Did it have extra padding inside it?

Posted

Padding? heavens no silly, it had pudding in it.

Posted

Even better. You can eat and do whatever you need to do.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.