Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Who wants liver bagels?

Posted

Who wants liver bagels?

*BARF*

Posted

*BARF*

Liver bagels with barf comming up for the man with the shiney head with the autoshow photogenic GF

Posted

That's quite a title you've given me, sir.

Posted

Do you want something to drink with that?

Posted

My mouth is a bit parched.

Posted

My mouth is a bit parched.

Centipede semen or a diet faygo....

Posted

Let's go with a simple glass of water. Thanks.

Posted

Cophee for you... and water for you sir.... you know that fish fuck in water right?

Posted

YEY Fish fuqing juice is fun!

Posted

Thank you for the cophee. Good thing for me, the fish that fuck in the water that is used to make this, the water is cooked really high, and their batter is cooked outta it.

Posted

I have a fish flam filter installed in my mouth, because I drink a lot. Of water.

Posted

Yay! Good for you. I want one.

Posted

Fish tastes like cod

Posted

Or does Cod taste like fish?

Posted

Isn't cod FISH?

Posted

No Cod is a kind of flounder

Posted

Isn't flounder FISH?

Posted

No. Flounder is when everything goes wrong and you don't know what to do. I've heard that shooting truckers helps with this.

Posted

Flounder is a type of Pleuronectes

Posted

No.  Flounder is when everything goes wrong and you don't know what to do.  I've heard that shooting truckers helps with this.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*perk* Truckers you say? .... *ponders*

Posted

Flounder is a type of Pleuronectes

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A wha-huh?

Posted

pleuronectes flesus

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.