Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

That's okay. I have the bestest husband.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had one of those once ... no wait, I've had two of those ... they weren't half as awesome as my b/f is. :grin

Posted

I slept like shit because of the stupid flu. I have to get my rear in gear and get ready for work today.

How are you?

Posted

Morning goths. Everyone sleep well? If you sleep at all?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I actually slept last night! From 4am to 9:30am!!! After 48 hours with an hour of sleep!

Posted

Hello all.... my lip hurts..

and Rayne :blushing

Posted (edited)

Tylenol Phee ... and ice.

:innocent ... and what'd I do? :innocent

Edited by Rayne
Posted

Tylenol Phee ... and ice.

:innocent  ... and what'd I do?  :innocent

took the tylonal...

and have ice

Posted

Good. You'll be fine soon. :happy:

Posted

Poor Phee.

Now I am going to eat Cereal.

Posted

I'm picking change out of my bed ... again ... *giggle*

Posted

Heh

Posted

Thought you'd find that funny.

Posted

Morning goths. Everyone sleep well? If you sleep at all?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yawn..I sorta did..

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Kinda... I want something cold

Posted

I want something to eat.

Posted

U have chinease

Posted

That I do. I'm gonna eat some.

First I have to go uncover my car from snow and press my electric starter button. :happy:

Posted

Yawn..I sorta did..

-CatsEye  :cat:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That makes two of us.

Posted

Mornin Goths...notice it's fuqin after 1pm!!! Meds are pissing me of!

Posted

mmmmm ovaltine

Posted

when you freeze ovaltine does it become a fudgecicle?

Posted

Why am I so tired? *yawn*

Posted

*goes outside, finds a stick and pokes Odims back with it*

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

    • creatureofthenyte
    • kat (1)

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • kat
      Got my nails done,  wanted black tips but she didn't understand so they're white but manicures are great. Where have I been all these years?
    • kat
      😊 ty. My friend since childhood claims I'm going to marry you, watch..lol. That's just talk. People be just saying whatever sometimes, I'm a little scared lol.
    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.