Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

We got snow here in Plymouth, but not much. An inch at most.

Posted

We got a dusting here in Garden City. None on the pavement. Only on grass and cars. My parents, in New Hudson, got about 3 inches.

Posted

One of my cats loves plant entheogens and the other could care less. And the one that likes it is on to me! She is after my weedies. Went a little nuts when I took it away from her yesturday!

Posted

i finally got up at my normal "get up " time which is 7:30am adn was then so damned bored i fell back to sleep with my dog in my lap since Pharoh TAUGHT him to get on the couch :confused

Everyone has back issues....take HOT baths and then ice them down darn it!

Heat then cold 20 minutes at a time or less go back and forth. =(

I'm as stiff as a piece of treated fuqin wood so I'm going to do my thing right now. My the elements be with you! :cheerful

Posted

Could someone please help me in the shower? My legs are getting hairy.

Posted

Could someone please help me in the shower? My legs are getting hairy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would help you. I helped my Mother when she threw her back out for the first time.

Posted

I had hairy legs once... it was great

Posted

I had hairy legs once... it was great

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats hott. Oh yes, you earned TWO "T's"

Posted

I raced a Ford Focus last night on Warren Rd. We hit 95.

My neighbour was with me ...

... It was great.

... and I won.

Posted

Do you think my dad would be mad at me if I make his crutches pretty?

Posted

Do you think my dad would be mad at me if I make his crutches pretty?

No do it

Posted

Your father should not discourage creativity. :happy:

... Unless he is my father ... or my mother, for that matter.

Posted

I think he might not get mad if I put black armpit guards on them. If they even exist. IF that's even what they're called....

Posted

I think he might not get mad if I put black armpit guards on them. If they even exist. IF that's even what they're called....

Go to Home Depot (or a place like it) and get a chunk of that black foam tubing the use to insulate pipes with. Cut it to length put around the top of the crutch and wrap a little duct tape around it. You can find black duct tape if aesthetics are important. :wink

Posted

If you saw how ugly these crutches are, you'd care about esthetics, too.

Posted

Damn ugly crutches.... KILL WHITEY

Posted

I'm scared to sneeze....

Posted

I'm scared to sneeze....

Me too... I usually black out ... then wake up miles away covered in blood with no money and a wet but.... *sigh* don't you hate that?

Posted

Yeah. I really do.

Posted

Who wants some larva of millipede?

Posted

just beer, thanks

Posted

Sprinkle alittle garlic salt on it, and its quite yummy.

Posted

mmmm beer larva garlic salt

Posted

melted honey bitter pie?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 52 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.