Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am just consused by humans. Your all so overly complicated.

~sigh~ I will never figure them out and am going back into the woods to live with the wolves who love to lick themselves.

Posted

I haven't slept well in 3 nights. Will someone either A.) Kill me. Or B.) Gimme drugs.

Tomorrow night should be drunken bowling with Odims, maybe then I will sleep well. Heh. Awe, thats so wrong for me to say. :whistling

Posted

Who wants to help me do laundry?!? Any takers?

Posted

Laundry in your cophee... comming up

Posted

mmm...

Posted

I like laundry

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great! Come do mine!

Posted

Laundry is not an issue for me ... now dishes ... dishes are an issue.

Posted

I did dishes once... it was great

Posted

i didnt do the dishes once....it was great!

Posted

Me too ... but it wasn't great ...

Posted

Hmm....

Posted

Ahh ...

Posted

Who wants chicken shake?

Posted

I got chicken ... now I want a shake. Dammit Phee.

Posted

Oops

Posted

OK I just got my brand new bottle of lube!!! The best stuff on the market for friction! DAMN ...now I need a vidtim...er uhhh date

Posted

OK I just got my brand new bottle of lube!!! The best stuff on the market for friction! DAMN ...now I need a vidtim...er uhhh  date

Wow, no more car trouble!!! Woot

Posted

Maaaaaaaaaan. I need one more quarter for the laundry machine. Now I can't do another load.

Posted

If I was there Starrr I'd give you a quarter...sorry

Posted

Oooooooooo A HUMMER FROM pARADOX!

Posted

I don't wanna go get an oil & lube and go to work....

*whine*

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 52 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.