Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Shoot, I'm only online at work. Long boring 10 hour shift.

Posted

I meet these people in other areas on my life that for the most part used to be on here...maybe still are a bit here and there. Just kinda cool. Small world.

Posted

I wanna get my filter checked

Posted

Ugh. I hate people.

Posted

I'm in retail amangement. Therefore, I hate people.

It just amuses me that a mom would call the store and bitch me out because I told her daughter (who had a GIANT Herpe on her lip) not to apply directly from the testers and NOT to double-dip.

Posted

Yeah. It was huge. Appallingly so. I saw it from the other side of the store and almost threw up. I regained my composure enough to go tell her that she can't do that, and she told her mommy. I'm rpotecting people, and mommy gets mad. Christ! Get the girl some common sense and a tube of her own lipgloss!!!

Posted

Ugh, yeah parents like that are the worst. When I worked at kinko's I had a mother yell at me because I wouldn't let her son "play on the computer" for free while she went next door to shop. I finally got mad and said "Look, the computers are for paying customers and I am not a damn babysitter." She complained to the manager, who backed me up 100%. She told him she'd never go there again to which he replied, "Good. Bye!" Heh heh heh.

Posted

I'm glad I'm not in retail anymore. Had a kid spill- no not spill, but open a container of paint and hold it upside down and walk around with it. Damn isles were a mess.

Posted

*yawn* ... and stuff

Posted

I want mint jelly

Posted

I want ... umm ... nevermind. You don't want to hear about that ... wait ... yes, yes you do.

Posted

I want ... umm ... nevermind. You don't want to hear about that ... wait ... yes, yes you do.

Later I promise

Posted

Later is good. I like later.

Posted

mmmm.... later

Posted

My house smells like garlic powder. My kids thought it would be fun to dump and entire container on the kitchen floor.

Now I need to go buy more.

Posted

Wow

Posted

Notice my new signature quote?

Posted

It is great!!!!

Posted (edited)

Someone said that to me today ... I liked it, so I used it. :happy:

There's more to it. It is great.

Edited by Rayne
Posted

I'm sad. Bubbles is going to a new home tomorrow night. Marmalade might be staying, though. He gives kisses, so that makes me happy.

Posted

Damn Starr baby that sux! {{{hugs}}}

Posted

this is not an exit.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.