Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

No. It makes you an easy target.

Posted

No. It makes you an easy target.

But they said it made me special :tear

Posted

They lied to you, Phee. Quit being so gullible. Sheesh.

Posted

One of them said that I was a good boy and held me afterwards, and said that if I didn't tell I would go to heavan

Posted

ah yes, the old alter-boy line...

Posted

ah yes, the old alter-boy line...

No it's not! The alter boys never said that when they raped me... they just laughed and made me buy them chewing gum afterwards

Posted

OMG ... Taking all I got not to BUST OUT laughing here ....

Posted

Too late for me girl...I already did! You bastards you're hurting my head!! :laughing :laughing :laughing

Posted

One of them said that I was a good boy and held me afterwards, and said that if I didn't tell I would go to heavan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They lied. They're saving you for Hell. They have their own layer reseved.

No it's not! The alter boys never said that when they raped me... they just laughed and made me buy them chewing gum afterwards

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did you get them the 10-pack or just the single pack? And was it spearmint?

Posted

Starr baby! You rock!

So when's the house warming jam and what do we bring?

Posted

I AM DRINKIN YUMMY ITALIAN MARGARITAS!

:woot:

Any one want one? Its a homemade recipe. I am on number three.

:woot:

Posted

Starr baby! You rock!

So when's the house warming jam and what do we bring?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks!

I'll let you know, and Absinthe, baby!

Posted

what has this got to do with water filters?

Posted

Why, everything of course.

Posted

Thanks!

I'll let you know, and Absinthe, baby!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Absinthe it is you georgiuous creature! I'm really tickled for you! Maybe you should have a "help me paint party" so you can get some done and have fun with your pals???

You pick the flavor of absinthe and I'll bring 2 !!

Posted

I like peas

Posted

Too late for me girl...I already did! You bastards you're hurting my head!!  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, well, I couldn't have busted out laughing or I would have ... I was at Phee's work and he was right next to me on a call. :laughing

Posted

Oh, and I like stuff ... and things. :grin

Posted

Oh, and I like stuff ... and things. :grin

You are so specific about your desires... I love that about you. :tongue:

Posted

Phee is the real life canteen boy

Posted

You are so specific about your desires...  I love that about you.  :tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, um ... I want that one thing that's in that one place. But if I don't have it, that would be okay too, because there is always later. :happy:

Posted

I like scales

Posted

I am hungry.

Posted

phee ate all the peas.

Posted

HEY ALL YOU PEA EATIN FREAKS...YOU HAVE TO GO TO CITY TONIGHT CUZ IT'S BEAN WATER'S BIG BIRTHDAY YEY!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 97 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.