Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

What do you think?

Posted

I think I ain't for it unless they promise to have it year round.

Posted

I think I ain't for it unless they promise to have it year round.

That's what I'm saying... I would lodge a protest with the UN if this was not the case.

Posted

That's what I'm saying...  I would lodge a protest with the UN if this was not the case.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Caramel Apple Cider lovers -- UNITE!

*giggle*

Posted

Do you think we could open another cophee house called BrendaStarrr bucks?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're joking. Starbucks makes me poop. Can my cophee at least bind people up? Can we DO that?

Posted

Immodium BrendaStarrr cophee drink hmmm sounds yummy

Posted

if not for the caffeine I bet I'd be a coffee addict. It's embarassing asking for a fta free, sugar free, caffiene free fuqin coffee.

One kid at Caribou said "You said you want water then?"

Posted

Hello DGN. How are you all today? I had too much coffee and I'm trying to run my (late) financial report and I can't get it to balance. RRRGH! I wish I could go out to play tonight but I can't. Boo.

Posted

I need to run for office

Posted

I need to be without this cold so I can enjoy Spook's bday bash more!

Posted

mmmmm.....tomato soup....hey wait! :ohmy: thats not tomato soup!

Posted

That be blood wine.

Posted

Good morning, kids.

Posted

Good mourning.

Posted

Ello Goths

Posted

top of the morning to you!

Posted

Actually it is 10:30... kinda near the bottom

Posted

smarty pants.............. :tongue:

no, wait a sec...

morning starts at 12:00 AM.....more than half of the morning is over......

so mathematically, it is more than a slight towards the top of the morning......

80% ish of the morning is over.........

:whistling :erm :fear

Posted

Did anyone else have a power outage last night thanks to the wind?

Posted

Did anyone else have a power outage last night thanks to the wind?

Nope, nobody... Just YOU!!!!

Posted

*cries* atleast I have my whole street that had the same problem.

Posted

*cries* atleast I have my whole street that had the same problem.

They were faking it to make you feel better

Posted

They were faking it to make you feel better

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*cries and slits wrists*

Posted

*cries and slits wrists*

Oooooh.... who's wrists?

Posted

Oooooh.... who's wrists?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mine. I just have to find the spots where I don't have the scars from my last attemps. Why, can I use yours?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 100 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.