Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

You mean bitches?

Posted

Sons of bitches

Posted

Don't call my GF that!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would never. She rocks.

I'm pretty sure that was directed at you my dear. :innocent

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yup.

Why would she call herself that!!!???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wouldn't, despite the fact that I am.

Posted

wtf?

Posted

DV don't you get the whole Phee ranting thing yet?

Posted

:erm

Err i try not to.

Posted

Need....cophee....NOW.....

Posted

I would never. She rocks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blushing You rock too Brenda!

Posted

:blink

Paint fumes......

:blink

Posted

I cant paint fumes... they are invisable and a form of vapor

Posted

Did I ask you to paint fumes???

Posted

Did I ask you to paint fumes???

you said "paint fumes" kinda like "eat this" so you kinda told me to.

Posted

I did no such thing. Are you high?

Posted

Um... why did you ask me to paint fumes?

Posted

Why do birds sing?

Posted

Why do birds, suddenly appear, whenever you are near?

Posted

Just like Rayne, they long to be close to you.

Posted

The battle of thw wits here..live on DGN..sorta

Posted

Roast sheep!

Posted

Hmmm lamb burgers

Posted

... I have officially lost my mind.

... I blame it on the 1:30 am calls from someone who claimed they knew me and wouldn't take "No, I don't" for an answer.

Posted

Bastard.....

Posted

Tell me about it. I had to shut my phone off ... they kept calling ... 440 area code. Ohio. I don't know anyone in Ohio. Well ... one person, but they sure as hell don't have my phone number.

Posted

Did he know your name?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.