Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

OMG....

Some gross, disgusting dirtbag was just peeking into my bedroom window. I can't wait to get the Hell out of this apartment.

Posted

OMG....

Some gross, disgusting dirtbag was just peeking into my bedroom window. I can't wait to get the Hell out of this apartment.

*Phee runs from the apartment complex, and drives back to Michigan*

Posted

OMG....

Some gross, disgusting dirtbag was just peeking into my bedroom window. I can't wait to get the Hell out of this apartment.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew.

Posted

I can't wait to lie down on my new one! I love wrought iron!!!!

...hmmm, wrought iron... "all the better to tie you up with, my dear!" :laughing :whistling :fear

Posted

Yay! Bondage!

Posted

Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What's really sad is the fact that this boy is trying to look goth.

...hmmm, wrought iron... "all the better to tie you up with, my dear!"  :laughing  :whistling  :fear

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So, uhhh....WHEN are you coming back to town again?? :whistling

Posted

who, me?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If it was you, I wouldn't complain! :wink

Posted

I want a new bed!!!! Mine sucks. While we're at it. Can I have a new house too?

Posted

I have a house... but it was built in 1907

Posted

its gotten out of shape since then?

Posted

I have a house... but it was built in 1907

I meant new for me. Age doesn't matter. Well.. as long as the place has been maintained well. :whistling

Posted

Are you saying that you are as old as the house?

Posted

Do you really want me to answer that?

Posted

I need a great cup of my Mum's tea and a delicious tiny desert to enjoy with it while I sit on my bench outside and just listen to birds.....(and the damned air traffic since I'm beneath Metro Airport's main traffic).

SPRING! COME HOME!

Posted

SPRING! COME HOME!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, PLEASE!

Posted

I just wanna walk my dog without getting frost bite and feeling like my lungs are freezing!

Posted

It sure is a tid bit nipply out there.....

Posted

Yeah and considering the shape my body is in .... it's easily said that I just don't want anymore discomfort at all dammit! SNUGGLE ME STARR!

Posted

HOLD ME, SAEPHYR!!

Posted

HOLD ME, SAEPHYR!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:erm *looks around and runs to STARR baby and twirlls her around when I pick her up so she giggles* :grin

Posted

I like fire

Posted

I like little taco's ... I like them good.

Posted

*gasp* I was out during the day for a bit the other day. It's much warmer than it's been.

Posted

I want summer

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.