Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Who wants lung juice?

Posted

Here...

Posted

Yay....

Posted

im done with that fart, ya want that?

Posted

This sucks.

Posted

Boredom.

Posted

Havnt done this dgn coffee house thing in a couple years.

So, who'll like ta try some of my "Black Lipstick" coffee? :happy:

Posted (edited)

:devil Just messin around on the pc, man some munchies sound good right about now!,By the way, I'll pass on the lipstick coffee.LOL!!!

Edited by Crank
Posted

One more month till the move!!!

And I got a surprise phone call last night from someone I never expected to call. It made me happy, because it will definitely make the kids happy.

Posted

I got a surprise call last night too!!! It made me happy. :-)

Posted

Who called you, and how's it hanging?

Posted

To the left... um

Posted

I'll have to ask Rayne about that one.

Posted

*giggle*

Posted

*giggle*.... um I think

Posted

goggle? :blink

Posted

Goggle boy is scanny

Posted

Who the Hell is "scanny?"

Posted

Wee nit lady

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.