Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

It's pretty weird when it takes you longer to get your three year old son ready to go out than it takes yourself.

... It just took me 20 minutes to do his hair.

Posted

Phee and Odims ate my placebo from my birthcontrol thingy.

Posted

Phee and Odims ate my placebo from my birthcontrol thingy.

...once it was great

Posted

And then good time where had by all around....and we ate rice.

Posted

And drank Sake ... okay, well, some had more than others.

And one was molested ... okay, maybe two.

Posted

Plus the ones that got molested on the way to CC after we left that food place.

Posted

Ahhh ... that was fun. I want more Sake now.

Posted

LMAO ... my son is the hit of everything. Anywhere we go "Look at that little boy's hair!!!"

Posted

Feeling like hell so I'd rather be happy for Brenda and not think about me.

Yey Brenda !!!

Posted

yes.. all the voices in my head

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The voices in my head won't talk to me now, they are mad ay me and I don't know why.

Posted

I'm so confused.

Posted

Pfft. You think YOU'RE confused????

:blink

Posted

Now you all have me confused... what?

I like bacon

Posted

Mmmmmmmmm, bacon!

Posted

I'm always confused.

Should I have ice cream for dinner?

Posted

Tonight, I get to fast for 24 hours. RAWR! I have to get blood werk done tomorrow because I haven't gone to my family doc in aboot a year and a half. So 8pm til 8am I can't even have water. I am getting myself all plumped up on water and food so I can just fall asleep and not worry.

Right now, the fun thing is to not fall asleep. Or else I will wake up and be hungie at night.

RAWR! :doh

Posted

*Looks for a pin to pop Jessies plumpness*

:-)

Posted

Ha! I need my plumpness for the night. I promise I wont have plumness by tomorrow morning!

Posted

I have the freakin' flu again......

Posted

I love picturemail.

... that is all.

Posted

I just started sneezing recently. It better not be a damned cold coming on.

Posted

are you closed?

Posted

Ok I'm going to bed and if I can't sleep then someone better come over and snuggle me dammit! That's an order!

Posted

Good morning Goths. Hope you all enjoy the snow.

Posted

Snow? There was some but the water on the roads froze.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.