Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

*giggle* ... what do crayfish do?

... Now your gonna make me look it up.

Crayfish actually live hear in michigan... think minature fresh water lobsters... I will show you some when the weather is right

Posted

Crayfish actually live hear in michigan... think minature fresh water lobsters... I will show you some when the weather is right

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yay!!!! :happy:

Posted

Sounds more like you're a kangaroo...  :whistling

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That too. *bounce*

Posted

whyyyy do you love me?

whyyy do you need me?

always and forever, always and forever.

Posted

I am drinking hot chocolate

Posted

can i have some?

Posted

Sure *gives pardox "chocolate that is hot"

Posted

its...all melty.... :blink

Posted

Dude, I think my PM's are broken.

Posted

ARe they?

Posted

I dunno. You tell me.

Posted

Don't think so

Posted

Yawn

Posted

This is one damn sleepy day for everyone.

Damn go to bed everyone!

Posted

This is one damn sleepy day for everyone.

Damn go to bed everyone!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can't I'm still at work. Er...BACK at work. boo!

Posted

This is one damn sleepy day for everyone.

Damn go to bed everyone!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have to go to work in an hour. =(

Posted

YOU KNOW EVERY DAMN PARTY i TRY TO PLAN .......... YOU PEEPS MESS IT UP

I WAS JUST ASKING FOR A SIMPLE DGN PAJAMA PARTY :blushing

Posted

*perks up* did you just say PJ PARTY????

*grabs saephyr by the shoulders and starts jumping up and down*

I WANNA GO!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE PJ PARTIES!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA GOOOOO-OOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Cool, PJ Party...I never been to your party, I would make sure I clean up any of my mess.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

... need more sleep ...

Posted

WTF

Posted

WTF? You can't send someone all the way home (literally in the parking lot) then tell them "Whoops ... you have to go pick up a load here and drop it there, then maybe you can go home."

... fuckers ... I think I have actual hatred towards these people. ... that would be a first.

Posted

*sigh* cophee anyone?

Posted

WTF? You can't send someone all the way home (literally in the parking lot) then tell them "Whoops ... you have to go pick up a load here and drop it there, then maybe you can go home."

... fuckers ... I think I have actual hatred towards these people. ... that would be a first.

That totally sucks. :confused

Posted

Grrrr.....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.