Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Pudding? Was it vanilla pudding?

Posted

yes, vanilla and macadamia nut pudding

Posted

Nuts for a nut?

Posted

mmmmm vanilla pudding ... now I need to go to my fridge.

Posted

Nuts for a nut?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nutty honey nut cheerio pudding was my second choice.

Posted

I need to cut back on my cophee consumption..... :blink

Posted

i got a haircut yesterday...

Posted

i got a haircut yesterday...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How short did you cut it?

I've been letting mine grow out since last Spring.

Posted

just a trim. i still look like me, jesus that is. :grin

Posted (edited)

Tuesday is my day off.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're lucky then. I pull double shifts on Tuesdays.

Edited by slingerlandstyx
Posted

I get to find out what's next from my Pain Therapists Clinic since the damned steroids made me look like a fkn Cabbage Patch Doll! I'm gonna have to smak a doctor!!

Posted

just a trim.  i still look like me, jesus that is. :grin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes keep that Jesus looking going. You shall be saved my child!

Posted

Yes keep that Jesus looking going. You shall be saved my child!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You mean "You shall be shaved"

Posted

You mean "You shall be shaved"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laughing LOL

Posted

not til the spring thaw is well under way. :wink

Posted

Whatever. Just show up when I come back to town, k?

Posted

ill do my best. i am a ninja, afterall. :fear

Posted

You're......something.

Posted

I second that

Posted

whats fer dinner?

Posted

Beef Curtains. It's what's for dinner.

Posted

SWEET! :laughing

Posted

I like Tuesday. It will soon be Tuesday. I'm excited.

Posted

like a school girl???

Posted

Yep, like a school girl. Ask Daevion ... I look hot as a school girl. *giggle*

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

    • creatureofthenyte
    • kat (1)

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • kat
      Got my nails done,  wanted black tips but she didn't understand so they're white but manicures are great. Where have I been all these years?
    • kat
      😊 ty. My friend since childhood claims I'm going to marry you, watch..lol. That's just talk. People be just saying whatever sometimes, I'm a little scared lol.
    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.