Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

*checks chest*

YUp still there dammit!

Posted

*Checks the Czecks* Still in the basement

Posted

Ok can we quit be so "checky"

Posted

Would you prefer cheeky?

Posted
dilbert_out_to_lunch_800x600.jpg
Posted

Nice to see you miss!!!

Posted

OMG....

I totally hate stage moms. SUCH bitches.

Posted

It was hurmous bantor in here... :cheerful

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

WHOA did Unchaste really just post again!

Whooooooooo hooooooooooo! MINI-ME over here!!!

Posted

WHOA did Unchaste really just post again!

Whooooooooo hooooooooooo! MINI-ME over here!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Looks around :blink where..sweet heart..

-CatsEye :cat:

PS - Wounders when were going hangout?

Posted

no i will not make out with you!

Posted

I'm so glad that the kids go back to school today. I would really hate for their spelling and grammar skills to go to Hell.

Posted

My laptop smells like a hairdryer ... how ... :erm ... odd.

Posted

yes but does it leave your hair dry and manageable?

Posted (edited)

I wouldn't know, I refuse to use a hairdryer on my hair. It makes it frizzy. Few people actually know my hair is actually curly and I hate it. I can't live without my straightener.

Edited by Rayne
Posted

me too, my pubes are out of control until I staighten them

Posted

OMG....

I totally hate stage moms. SUCH bitches.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Stage moms are scary!

Posted

I wouldn't know, I refuse to use a hairdryer on my hair. It makes it frizzy. Few people actually know my hair is actually curly and I hate it. I can't live without my straightener.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, yeah. I had no idea your hair was curly.

Posted

Stage moms are scary!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This woman insists on me being the one to do her daughter's makeup. I have a really bad feeling that she's going to piss me off and I'll have to poke her in the eye with an eyeliner brush. The mother, not her poor, sweet child.

Posted

wheres the beer?

Posted

wheres the beer?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

mmmmm beer... :drool

Posted

:chug VODKA!!!

or ABSINTHE naturally... that's what I should have had on NYE was my beautiful, sweet, kind, and loving absinthe so I wouldn't have gone overboard and :ralph

Thanks for taking such good care of me FROYN you're my hero :swoon

Posted

Good morning all you lovely goths

Posted

Good morning all you lovely goths

What's so good about it???? I'm in pain. =(

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

    • creatureofthenyte
    • kat (1)

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • kat
      Got my nails done,  wanted black tips but she didn't understand so they're white but manicures are great. Where have I been all these years?
    • kat
      😊 ty. My friend since childhood claims I'm going to marry you, watch..lol. That's just talk. People be just saying whatever sometimes, I'm a little scared lol.
    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.