Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I drinking sunny delight

Posted

I like board games

Posted

Thats what we could do with the exta lumber in your van.... Or... make a sled.

Posted

Sled...

Posted

Who's Ted? And why is he in a can of spam?

Posted

I need excercise

Posted

We shoud fuck and get some excercise

Posted

well since you put it so delicatly... you know where I live, I'll have the lube ready, the porn going and the midgets naked by the time you get here.

Posted

well since you put it so delicatly... you know where I live, I'll have the lube ready, the porn going and the midgets naked by the time you get here.

I want sun chips

Posted

Remember what happened last time you had sun chips? Nancy Reagan fainted and we still haven't found the dog.

Posted

Remember what happened last time you had sun chips? Nancy Reagan fainted and we still haven't found the dog.

But at least we had the intertube

Posted

sure but did you really think you could stop a moose with it?

Posted

It was distrancting... my fingertips still smell like faygo

Posted

well as long as the grass grows back then no harm, no foul.

Posted

Except that one fowl

Posted

Something smells fishy here...

Posted

sorry about that. *closes legs*

Posted

*Checks email*

Posted

Fishy email?

Posted

*checks socks*

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

    • creatureofthenyte
    • kat (1)

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • kat
      Got my nails done,  wanted black tips but she didn't understand so they're white but manicures are great. Where have I been all these years?
    • kat
      😊 ty. My friend since childhood claims I'm going to marry you, watch..lol. That's just talk. People be just saying whatever sometimes, I'm a little scared lol.
    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.