Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Don't you Candy?

... I thought everyone did ... :whistling ... :innocent ...

Posted

Don't you Candy?

... I thought everyone did ... :whistling ... :innocent ...

Yes Phee's diet love suck $9.95 a bottle

Posted

Could you actually classify that as a car accident last night?

Posted

Yes

Posted

Okay, that explains it then.

That's why I ache.

Posted

Wow. That was one REALLY big Bloody Mary. It was like, 3.

Posted

Wow ... I still ache.

Posted

Boy, do I need cophee.

Posted

Afternoon goths

Posted

Afternoon, Phee.

Posted

I slept like a rock. And, I just bought cool martini glasses.

Posted

I want another martini.

Posted

Happy New Year!

I usually skip the martinit and just drink the Gin. Sometimes I put an olive in it.

Posted

Crack rock?

Posted

How are ya Rayne? phee...you was lookin good last night hun. Did everyone see FC's corset? Grrrrr and Otter was lookin so dashing.

Posted

How are ya Rayne? phee...you was lookin good last night hun.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sick and achy ... not much better today Cat.

And damn ... Phee did look awesome, didn't he? *giggle*

Posted

*Peeks in, Looks around... Runs and hides again*

Posted

happy new beer, all. :fear

Posted

Nothing says hot and sexy like me walking around with tissue stuck up my nose.....

Posted

Nothing says hot and sexy like me walking around with tissue stuck up my nose.....

:swoon:swoon:swoon

Posted

Morning Goths

Posted

Hi Phee! I drank cophee and I like it. And pants. we like pants. and chicken. and rhoumbus'

Posted

Rhombus yay!!!

Posted

I woke up and I am still breathing. I consider today a semi-good day,

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

    • creatureofthenyte
    • kat (1)

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • kat
      Got my nails done,  wanted black tips but she didn't understand so they're white but manicures are great. Where have I been all these years?
    • kat
      😊 ty. My friend since childhood claims I'm going to marry you, watch..lol. That's just talk. People be just saying whatever sometimes, I'm a little scared lol.
    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.