Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

GGGGGGGGGGRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

OK better

Posted

Then what happened?

Posted

it bit me.

Posted

Well...I'd bite ya :clover

Posted

Bitta bitta

Posted (edited)

I am home ... OMgosh ... for the first time in a few years ... I was HAPPY to come home!

Edited by Rayne
Posted

I am home ... OMgosh ... for the first time in a few years ... I was HAPPY to come home!

Yay!!!

Posted

Yay!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Indeed ... it was great.

Posted

you know it's cold outside for a pimp.

Posted (edited)

Pimps? Think of the poor hos in their mini skirts out there.

Edited by DarkVampire
Posted

Oh God I hate moving!

Gotta go and wait for Comcast to come to my house.

Posted

Oh God I hate moving!

Gotta go and wait for Comcast to come to my house.

Nag Nag Nag..

It's always about you isn't it?

How about saying good morning to us all before you dump your shit on us??

Posted

Nag Nag Nag..

It's always about you isn't it? 

How about saying good morning to us all before you dump your shit on us??

It was nice knowing you Marc

Posted

I like graaapppeeesss.

Posted

I like graaapppeeesss.

I like them pealed

Posted

I like them pealed

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pealing grapes is an artfortm

Posted

If you peal a grape and put it in water it bubbles

Posted

Weird. So when you rip the flesh off of something, it will bubble in water...

I know that when you drop a tadpol in Bleach, it squerms around and its eye bug out, then its skin peels away, and its intestines fall out.

Posted

Weird. So when you rip the flesh off of something, it will bubble in water...

I know that when you drop a tadpol in Bleach, it squerms around and its eye bug out, then its skin peels away, and its intestines fall out.

I have been pitching live mice across my yard that are stuck on traps.... the make a disapating "SQUEEEEEEeeeeeeeek......" it's great

Posted

I have been pitching live mice across my yard that are stuck on traps.... the make a disapating "SQUEEEEEEeeeeeeeek......" it's great

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats freaking great!

I kinda wish I could do that. But I had my fun with mice and mice corpes in Iraq. :grin

Posted

I have been pitching live mice across my yard that are stuck on traps.... the make a disapating "SQUEEEEEEeeeeeeeek......" it's great

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

... That is great ... Chelsey is upset she missed the last one ... and we're both ROFL over here thinking of thet "SQUEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeek" ....

Posted

Bunch of sick people here...

Posted

Now I want to throw mice.

Posted

Now I want to throw mice.

Its fun fun fun

Posted

Bunch of sick people here...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah. Just alot of Bored people that have fun at natures expense.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.