Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I *heart* everyone who *hearts* me too :grin

Posted

Sooooo.....

One of my employees had a death in the family yesterday. It was her grandfather. She called, saying that she won't be at work for a week. She's supposed to be on her way to Florida. I have to work a few hours today for her. This is my weekend off.

So, why has she been on myspace since yesterday morning?

Posted

Sooooo.....

One of my employees had a death in the family yesterday. It was her grandfather. She called, saying that she won't be at work for a week. She's supposed to be on her way to Florida. I have to work a few hours today for her. This is my weekend off.

So, why has she been on myspace since yesterday morning?

Call her on it. Then fire her.

Posted

Just ask her for a note from the funeral home, which is vey par for the coarse. EVERY job I ever had I supplied a note for any accountable absence...

So what would U do.. Leave her a msg an myspace that you need a note as well as a voice mail if she has it.

THEN idf you think she'll try to get away with saying she forgot call her the day b 4 she is supposed top leave Fl ad remind her.

Posted

So, why has she been on myspace since yesterday morning?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I leave mine signed on, the screen minimized, my laptop up and running and I log out of my Windows user account ... it still shows me as online. It usually shows me online, when I'm not really.

I leave DGN the same on a different tab in Mozilla, but it signs you out after so many minutes of idleness ...

Posted

She doesn't typically do this. That's why it bugged me. I was SUPPOSED to be off today. I guess that it just bugged me that I had to deal with all the crackheads today. I should go back to bartending. Trying to reason with drunks is actually easier than dealing with women buying makeup.

Posted

Hahahhahh hooooohhoohohhhoohohohohho hhehehe hahahahahha!!!

Heh...

Heehee...

Ha!

Ho!

Heh.... :-)

Posted

Marc, are you drunk? Let's reason.

Posted

whats so funny? :blink

Posted

I'm not sure.

Hey! Good morning!

Posted

High

Posted

Hahahhahh hooooohhoohohhhoohohohohho hhehehe hahahahahha!!!

Heh...

Heehee...

Ha!

Ho!

Heh....  :-)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Um ... yeah ... okay ... how ya feeling there Marc?

Posted

Um ... yeah ... okay ... how ya feeling there Marc?

Niether drunk nor buying makeup.

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

heehee..

*snort*

Now someone tell me why my computer won't acknowledge the new RAM I just put in!!!

Posted

Niether drunk nor buying makeup. 

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

heehee..

*snort*

Now someone tell me why my computer won't acknowledge the new RAM I just put in!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Um ... okay ... bad RAM? Wrong type of RAM? Not snapped in completely?

Posted

Um ... okay ... bad RAM? Wrong type of RAM? Not snapped in completely?

We be talkin bout it here.

Posted

We be talkin bout it here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I see that ... hmm ...

Posted

Who? What? Where?

Posted

Look up!

Posted

Here, there, everywhere. Why?

Posted

Eh?

Posted

Yes ... and stuff.

Posted

OMG...I made a killer pot of coffee today.

I LOVE when I do that :woot:

Posted

OMG...I made a killer pot of coffee today. 

I LOVE when I do that :woot:

Are you dead yet?

Posted

Still twitching....the nerves are still alive

My brain is dead though...it is my ghost typing

Posted

Caaaaaphiiiineeee

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.