Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Stuff and things

Posted

Stuff and things

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey ... I like stuff ... and things ... hey WAIT! That's my line. *giggle*

Posted

... walking away from the laptop ...

Posted

There isn't nearly enough stuff, and clearly too many things.

Posted

I like lizards

Posted

i liked a leezard once...it was...erm, well it just was.

Posted

Snake in the grass?

Posted (edited)

Yes indeed DV and thank you for that report...Back to you in our studio

Edited by Saephyr
Posted
:tongue:
Posted

Pro or Con?

Posted

Con for sure!

Who told you!?

Posted

Morning goffs. Taxes anyone?

Posted

I like the return

Posted

" I ain't go no.... taxin action.

I ain't got me no... no no no"

Posted

I paid taxes once.... it was great

Posted

I hate taxes and it was great.

Posted

Taxes ... they will be great ... when I get the refund.

Posted

My kids locked themselves in their bedroom this morning.

Posted

My kids locked themselves in their bedroom this morning.

Now that is interesting

Posted

Now that is interesting

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You of all people would find that interesting ...

Posted

I won't like taxes this year. I'll be paying since I had to vacate most of my 401K to stay alive while I was laid off... *sigh* Hopefully, my accountant will minimize the damage. He has a very good financial magic wand. :whistling

Posted

tax this!

Posted

Omg ... why don't my kids sleep?

Posted

Omg ... why don't my kids sleep?

Mine didn't yesterday. Then again... neither did I.

We saw Curious George (movie) last night. =)

Posted (edited)

Mine didn't yesterday.  Then again... neither did I.

We saw Curious George (movie) last night.  =)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For some reason they don't actually go to bed until midnight here, then they are up at 6 am. *sigh* We didn't get to bed until about 2 last night from Phee's show ... I am sooooo tired. I just want to crawl back in bed ... everyone else is still sleeping ...

... Good movie?

Edited by Rayne
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.