Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Now how would that happen?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*giggle* ... I ... don't ... know ... *more giggling*

Posted

I hate when mine smothers me and I can't breath..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, that sucks. It should be beaten for that.

Posted

mmmmm....

Posted

mmmmm....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

... I second that ... :innocent

Posted

... I second that ... :innocent

thank goodness

Posted

Phee. The new image in your sig makes my head hurt. And my eyes...

Posted

All this giba gabber of pillows makes me want to go back to bed.

What I hate is when the pillows fall off the bed at Odims house. I don't like my pillows on the floor.

Posted

Phee.  The new image in your sig makes my head hurt.  And my eyes...

That's what you get for flipping me off everytime you post

Posted

That's what you get for flipping me off everytime you post

I guess that's fair... :erm

Posted

YOU DID IT AGAIN!!!

Posted

PHEE! You did it again! Showed everyone what my mood is like in 1 simple illustration! YOu are so awesome

Posted

PHEE! You did it again! Showed everyone what my mood is like in 1 simple illustration! YOu are so awesome

Oops... er um.... thanks.... er um.... I didn't mean to.....

Posted

My head hurts.

Posted

My head hurts.

Please report to the Pity Party thread.... thankyou

Posted (edited)

I'm going to the zoo. How about you? Would you, could you, go there too?

Edited by Msterbeau
Posted

When?

Posted

Oh yeah ... the zoo, I forgot about that ... in like 4 minutes ... um ... yeah, not going to make it.

Posted

I am a great lover I'll bet

Posted

Heh ... you do realize no one else will get that ... don't you?

Posted

Yup

Posted

Omg ... this sucks.

Posted

grrr

Posted

Grrr indeed. I just ... it seems like I should be spending this time with just her to explain to her why it's like it is and I'm not able to do that. The other kids are taking up all my attention. :tear

Posted

Grrr indeed. I just ... it seems like I should be spending this time with just her to explain to her why it's like it is and I'm not able to do that. The other kids are taking up all my attention. :tear

Maybe I can help

Posted

Cages work well.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 62 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.