Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Not according H.P. Lovecraft

Posted

iF THE WORLD FUNCTIONED BY RULES OF H.P. LOVECRAFT DEARHEART, THERE WOULD BE NO SEA WATER AND NO KIND OF OCEAN LIFE NOT TO MENTION NO IMPORTS FROM OTHER PLACES BEFORE THE AIRPLANE CAME ALONG

Posted

iF THE WORLD FUNCTIONED BY RULES OF H.P. LOVECRAFT DEARHEART, THERE WOULD BE NO SEA WATER AND NO KIND OF OCEAN LIFE NOT TO MENTION NO IMPORTS FROM OTHER PLACES BEFORE THE AIRPLANE CAME ALONG

Your point?

Posted

Phee................I love you but I wanna slap your BUTT

Posted

YOUR POINT?

Posted

My pencil has a point.

Posted

Candy has a point!!!

Posted

Phee likes curling.

The sport that is.

Posted

Weeee

Posted

Wow... walking to the store in 35mph winds in these pants was a bad idea.

Posted

Wow... walking to the store in 35mph winds in these pants was a bad idea.

I like pants

Posted

Do you like grapes?

Posted

Do you like grapes?

I am goth so I like the GRAPES OF WRATH

Posted

*drools* Your SO goth.

I worship you.

Posted

Whatever.... *roles eyes*

Posted

*whines*

But PHEEEE! I must! I must have an idol to worship!!!!!

Your sooooo Goth!

*pauses. Morphs into a robot*

Must.... Worship....Phee.....

Posted

Touch me I am GOTH!!!

Posted

Don't you mean, "cut my wrists, I'm goth."?

Posted

So it's 70 now... but it'll be 30 later. Don't you love Michigan weather?

Posted

So it's 70 now...  but it'll be 30 later.  Don't you love Michigan weather?

Don't change the subject!!!

Posted

What subject?

Posted

How goth I am!!!

Posted

*inscribes phees name in my forearms*

Posted

*Dumps sulfuric acid on Candy's wounds*

Posted

*laughs*

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.