Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Indeed

Posted

I like Miracle Whip better than mayo.....

Posted

I like whipped topping

Posted

Miracle whip sounds like if Victoria secret started making bondage equipment.

Posted

:laughing :laughing :laughing

... as I sit here with a can of Reddi-Whip in front of me. :whistling

Posted

It does!!!

Posted

:laughing the Miracle Whip!

HA

Posted

Oooo baby you are devine make me feel hevanly with the mirical whip

Posted

Look how it lifts and seperates the butt cheeks as it makes contact.

Posted

You always say that

Posted

Oh cool!

Posted

If you have someone life and seperate your butt cheeks while you walk, it feels like such a relief...it takes off so much weight....

I tried it....

Posted

yer wierd.... you don't belong in here we are too normal.... *phee eats a hacky sack*

Posted

Gimme a bite!

Posted

OK

Posted

pooping makes me eat.....

Posted

WOW! another pooper! *dances the happy dance*

Posted

I need a kit kat

Posted

If I said I didn't poop, I'd be full of shit

Posted

kit-kat-ppvg-ad-higres.jpg

I need a kit kat

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Posted

Hey Odim you would like the Hills Have Eyes remake

Posted

If I said I didn't poop, I'd be full of shit

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Perhaps thats the problem with a lot of people in this world. There's not enough pooping.

Posted

Hey Odim you would like the Hills Have Eyes remake

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it looked good on the previews

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.