Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I was expecting a Candy-like response:  "This is me not caring"...  :laughing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heh ... okay ... :whistling ... let me try that again ...

Correction:  More fun. 

:tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

.. This is me not caring ... :innocent

Edited by Rayne
Posted

Someone should come keep me company.

Anyone, anyone...yeah. Looks like it is a DGN night for me as well.

Posted

Yeah, Phee went out ... I'm bored. :happy:

... and hungry ... still ...

Posted

Alright, I'm back.

Posted

Alright, I'm back.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yay! ... and stuff.

Posted

Nope.

Posted

Indeed. :grin

Posted

I have some cheeseburger rolls ... and hawaiian bread ... and Mountain Dew ... and Phee's Hoccico hoodie. :grin

Posted

I got Orange Jucie and crackers.

Posted

I need someone to tell me to go to bed. I can't seem to do it on my own.

Posted

... I want orange juice ... wait ... I think I got some.

Posted

I need someone to tell me to go to bed. I can't seem to do it on my own.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Brenda, go to bed. Your tired.

Posted

You've got that shit right!

I have 5 hours worth of makeovers to do tomorrow. God help me. I have to be in at 7:00am.

I'll go to bed now. Candy told me so!

Posted

Good girl. I need to get to bed too.

I have werk from 7-3 tomorrow.

Posted

Me too. So.....

*poof*

Posted

connect the dots, la la la...

Posted (edited)

I want a cuddle toy so I can sleep.

ODIMS! Come to me..... please..... *sighs*

Edited by CandyQuackenbush
Posted

is that the "summon odims" spell?

Posted

ho lee sheyatch

my house just got rocked by possibly the loudest thunder i ever heard. the windows shook for a good 30+ seconds and i could feel the floor vibrating. the flash of light through the window, even though the blinds are drawn and the light is on, was strong enough to illuminate the room further. multiple car alarms could be heard going off in its wake.

impressive

Posted

Someone should come keep me company.

Anyone, anyone...yeah.  Looks like it is a DGN night for me as well.

You forgot to ask for Bueller.. :whistling

Posted

Thunderstorms are cool.

Unless I'm trying to sleep, the damn noise keeps me awake.

Posted

Noise sux

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.