Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Yay!!! I'm doomed. :happy:

Would you like fries with that?

Edited by Msterbeau
Posted (edited)

Would you like fries with that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, please. :innocent

... with Mayo. (Yes, I know I'm weird).

Edited by Rayne
Posted

Can't Rayne just come and kidnap you??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

... I wish ... *sigh*

Posted

NO NOT WEIRD NEVER

Posted

Oh no, of course not ... you and I aren't weird ... EVER. :innocent :whistling

Posted

*phee puts the burlap away*

Posted

*giggle*

Posted

BLASTING Type-O Negative and prepping my Spring rit to welcome the new pain and exit the old! YEY me!

Posted

I'd like to eat what you have Brenda...  the cake, I mean...  :swoon

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes.

Would you like fries with that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You meant cheese, right?

Posted

You meant cheese, right?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope. I was not whining ... I was happy. It's a happy doomed. :happy:

Posted

Yes, please. :innocent

... with Mayo. (Yes, I know I'm weird).

Mayo and fries is OK.

And yes... you're wierd.

*Runs*

Posted

Yes.

I meant now. Immediately or sooner.

Posted

I meant now.  Immediately or sooner.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well Marc, since my genie skills are rusty, you might want to consider hopping on a plane to B-More. I will build you a cake. You can tell me the you really like my bangs.

Posted

Well Marc, since my genie skills are rusty, you might want to consider hopping on a plane to B-More. I will build you a cake. You can tell me the you really like my bangs.

Brenda. I love your bangs. Now give me some fucking cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Come GET your fucking cake!!!

BTW, I make T & A cakes for sex toy parties. I fucking RULE.

Posted

*ponders making a cake*

... ohhhh yeahhhhh ... I ate the frosting today. :doh

Posted

Come GET your fucking cake!!!

BTW, I make T & A cakes for sex toy parties. I fucking RULE.

OK. Work and taxes can wait. :whistling

Posted

when was the last time you saw a ninja? :fear

Posted

:fear

Right behind you!

Posted

Ugh. My back hurts.

Posted

Ugh. My back hurts.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This isn't the pity party thread

*runs away and hides*

Posted

I pray that you NEVER get arthritis in your back, you turd.

:tongue:

Posted

my dad just stopped into the office...he drank all of my cophee....now I gotta make more.

I am wearing a new shirt. I like it.

I want some food...I'm going to channel the food fairy.....

"Hello, food fairy? Yes, Hi! I would like some eggs over heazy with a side of corned beef hash....oh, and don't forget the Frank's Red Hot...thank you.".....

Posted

*Puts on fairy wings, flies over to the Lantern, picks up Kelly's breakfast and takes it to her*

Posted

Hey did you go the wrong place? Where are ya?!

Hello? Food fairy?

Screw it, I'm walking to Mi'Mi's......

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.