Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

see visual above...out of sync...oops...

Posted

From Siam?

Posted

no- from bermuda...

Posted

Siamease Bermuda?

Posted

From Bermuda BERMUDA you know....the place where triangles are born....

and Triamese twins

post-327-1143150549_thumb.jpg

Posted

Siam is in Bermuda?

Posted

Siam is in your Momma's top drawer

Posted

Things get a little uneasy for Keely & duh sheesh when I get gassy..... :blushing

Posted

kelly you have some mighty pointy boobies

Posted

kelly you have some mighty pointy boobies

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

O GOD...stomach hurts.....

I was sitting here barley able to draw that I was laughing so hard!

:laughing

Posted

:laughing

Posted

Bye guys! =)

Posted

Later

Guest Megalicious
Posted

MY HEDGEHOG IS GOTHIC AMETHYST NOT PURPLE!!!! Fuck I have way TO MUCHtime on my hands. PLEASE MYSPACE IS LIKE CRACK... HELP ME!!!

Posted

OMG....

I'm so fucking tired. Someone come over and bake me a cake. A chocolate one, with chocolate buttercream icing. Please??

Guest Megalicious
Posted

OMG....

I'm so fucking tired. Someone come over and bake me a cake. A chocolate one, with chocolate buttercream icing. Please??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ditto!!! I want one too!

Posted

I could but you couldn't eat it.... because you live in Baltimore... and you put this request on a Detroit board...

Posted

I could but you couldn't eat it.... because you live in Baltimore... and you put this request on a Detroit board...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So? Get to drivin'.

Posted

Good idea woman.... don't request something on a detroit board and expect detroit to come to B-More....

Posted

Good idea woman.... don't request something on a detroit board and expect detroit to come to B-More....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's time for Detroit to come to ME.

Posted

Eww

Posted

I'll bake you ladies a cake. What's in it for me?

Posted

I'll bake you ladies a cake.  What's in it for me?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What would you like?

Posted

Ew, it's morning.....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.