Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Morning goffs.

Posted

Good Mourning.

Posted

lo

Posted

Mourning Goths everywhere!

Ok I'm goin bed to fkn bed

Posted

'Night

Posted (edited)

48125 but I can't find it ANY where

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here you go found one that is in your area..

Dearborn & Dearborn Hights Free Cycle

-CatsEye :cat:

Edited by CatsEyeOfTheWiccan
Posted

*Phee plays with hitsticks*

Posted

*Saephyr plays with her toes*

Posted

*phee dies*

Posted

Mourns.

Posted

Phee ... don't you have to die off work grounds for it to be considered a "no call no show" or is it that you die there and it's a "comp" situation?

Posted

*The beans ressurect phee, church bells play doves fly and are chopped up in the cophee house ceiling fan*

Posted

i need t.p. for my bunghole!

Posted

Uh ohhhh....

The Rod might have had some capuccino....

Posted

Caffiene bad... especially for the bum AND for the BOOBS when you're a lady. Most babes don't know that. It's true though.

Posted

Good morning, my little sweet peas......

Posted

Grrrrrrrrrooowwwwwwwwwwllllllll!

What a face to say good morning to... *sighs at Brenda*

Posted

I like Pee's

I like Asparagus too

Asparagus makes your pee strange colors....FYI :erm :laughing

Posted

Speaking of pee, I've had to pee a lot lately. I hope I'm not becoming incontinent.

Posted

do you ever force yourself not to pee for a very long time just to get that euphoric feeling when you finally do let yourself pee?

Posted

No. Peeing isn't thrilling to me. It's inconvenient.

Posted

Agreed, however you can't beat the feeling you get once you start when you have to go really bad.

Posted

True. But I get up so many times that it's not exciting.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.