Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

That person that annoys you to the point of sheer frustration

Their voice puts a scowl on your face.

You get so annoyed that you start to dislike ridiculous things about them like their sentence structure and grammar.

You tell them 'im tired of hearing those same five jokes over and over again'

You tell them no one but them laughs at their attempt at witty banter.

You tell them no one is laughing with them, which only leaves....

They dont comprehend that you dont like them after you look them in the face and say 'stop talking! you're hurting my brain! i dont like you! go away'

They tell you what good friends you are after this.

Makes you want to pull your hair out. Or theirs....

Posted

I say pull thier hair out. Why hurt yourself?

Posted

Mor........ YAWN ...... ing YAWN

Posted

Mor........ YAWN ...... ing YAWN

Pokes msterbeau to wake him up :Poke

Posted

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Posted

Go back to sleep.

Posted

Wanna go back to sleep NOW

Posted

going to go see Hank Williams III on Friday in Lansing.

Will be the ultimate hillybilly expirience.

jealous much?

yeah didn't think so.......... :confused :erm

Posted

N joy miss

Posted

I will enjoy a lot of drinking to get the night over with faster....

I truley have no interest...but...my girls are draggin me along for the party...

then Hashbash on Saturday

Posted

I like the hashbash..... you know what is red, yellow, and orange and looks good on hippies?

it's called fire!

Posted
:tongue:
Posted

Do you know how many dead hippies it takes to skrew in a lightbulb?

As many as possible

Posted

I wear patchouli and flip flops in the summer

Posted

I wear patchouli and flip flops in the summer

And?

Posted

And,.......that's it.

in the winter it's pant's and a green berrette

fall, it's hats with necklaces, and in the spring, well, flowers over my unmentionables and fingerless gloves

Posted

Interesting

Posted

And,.......that's it.

in the winter it's pant's and a green berrette

fall, it's hats with necklaces, and in the spring, well, flowers over my unmentionables and fingerless gloves

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and where would KG get these wonderful hand fittings with no fingers in the way?

Posted

I need many things....n' stuff

Posted

Um... Is this microphone on? *tap tap*

Posted

Such a beautiful cloudy day. =)

Posted

Ugh....

I want breakfast.

Posted

and where would KG get these wonderful hand fittings with no fingers in the way?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

a pair of gloves + scissors = fingerless gloves :laughing

Posted

Where's my damned breakfast??

Posted

McDonalds is serving. :whistling

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 54 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.