Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

tomorrow... drunk bowling. Fun will be had by all.

Posted

ooh ooh! can I come??? :grin

Posted

the Ypsi/Arbor lanes have 1 dollar per game after 9:00. That's where we'll be

Posted

oh no shit? my buddy actually lives only a block or two from there... i'll have to hit that up some time. not tonight though, i have school and work tomorrow. :-/

Posted

the Ypsi/Arbor lanes have 1 dollar per game after 9:00. That's where we'll be

Bowling!!! Rah!

Posted

take the skinheads bowling?

Posted

Yay drunk bowling....

Posted

Last week was one of the rare, few times I've seen you tipsy Phee. Prolly all the shots Candy kept buying.

Posted

those are alcholic

Posted

Last week was one of the rare, few times I've seen you tipsy Phee. Prolly all the shots Candy kept buying.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was great ... I drove home. :happy:

Posted

Need to remind myself to hit up the ATM before I get to Odims.

Now, I do werk until 8:30, and its aboot and hour drive. With the construction, it can take aboot an hour and a half. So Drunk Bowling will be delayed.

Curse you Nino Salvaggio's!

Posted

Need to remind myself to hit up the ATM before I get to Odims.

Now, I do werk until 8:30, and its aboot and hour drive. With the construction, it can take aboot an hour and a half. So Drunk Bowling will be delayed.

Curse you Nino Salvaggio's!

Avoid the construction. Take Southfield to 96.

Hitting on ATM's huh? Was he sexy? :wink

Posted

Need to remind myself to hit up the ATM before I get to Odims.

Now, I do werk until 8:30, and its aboot and hour drive. With the construction, it can take aboot an hour and a half. So Drunk Bowling will be delayed.

Curse you Nino Salvaggio's!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Odims said your ETA to our house would be about 9:45.

Posted

That late at night she won't have the construction traffic, and as Marc suggested the southfield bypass is an excellent idea.

Posted

centipedes

Posted

centipedes

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are like apple blossoms in the night

Posted

Avoid the construction.  Take Southfield to 96.

Hitting on ATM's huh?  Was he sexy?  :wink

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He was sexy. Esp. when he started crying, and told me, "Lady! I don't have any milk money!"

I then realized that going to the playgrounds during recess AFTER lunchtime was a bad idea.

Posted

He was sexy. Esp. when he started crying, and told me, "Lady! I don't have any milk money!"

I then realized that going to the playgrounds during recess AFTER lunchtime was a bad idea.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Phee! she said playground! he he he!

Posted

Hey Phee! she said playground! he he he!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink

Posted

Church steps

Posted

snuh bah muh

Posted

Why do birds.... suddenly appear?

Posted

GET EM OFF ME!!! get em offf!!!!!

Posted

OK.... just lemme get my 28gauge bird gun.....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.