Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I haven't had cophee in like a week

Posted

I'm sick. And at work.

Coughity cough cough cough. :(

Posted

Stop coughing.... thanks

Problem solved

Posted

My coughs are anti-authoritarian punk rock coughs.

They're forcing me to listen to "White Riot" by the Clash and break beer bottles on the floor (at work, remember).

Posted

My coughs are anti-authoritarian punk rock coughs.

They're forcing me to listen to "White Riot" by the Clash and break beer bottles on the floor (at work, remember).

I would make a great doctor... someone comes in and is like: "my chest hurts" I would be all like "Stop letting your chest hurt" and be done with it.

Posted

I'm sick. And at work.

Coughity cough cough cough. :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Feel better soon, Amanda!

And Phee.....

I know that I can't quit you. You're like, the crack to my pipe. Or, the coke to my straw. Or, something.....

Posted

I thought you just worked for me

Posted

You can't afford me.

Posted

What? No more cheetos and peeps?

Posted

I now expect no less than cashews and artificial crab meat.

Posted

Mixed together in liquid form as usual?

Posted

I've decided that these items are best when sprinkled into cat food and used as dip.

Posted

*Phee prepares the meal*

Posted

I like grilled pita bread with mine.

Posted

Oh is that what you would like?

Posted

You mean to tell me that it's not done yet??

Posted

Who are you again?

Posted

Farrah Fawcett.

Posted

that old eh?

Posted

Yeah. Wanna see my tits?

Posted

You wanna see mine?

Posted

YESSSSSSS! Manboobs!

Posted

Oh know I have a womans boobs, I keep them in the freezer so they don't rot....

Posted

Now? I just made pancakes!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.