Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I had a cupcake once, it was great. :wink

Posted

I'm sore and I'm annoyingly not myself.

*sigh* My car is totalled.

I have to go to Detroit tomorrow, clean it out and get my plate. I'm taking my Nikon to get better pictures than just the camera phone ones I have.

... I'm very stressed about this whole thing.

Posted

You rang, cupcake?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're funny.

Posted

I'm sore and I'm annoyingly not myself.

*sigh* My car is totalled.

I have to go to Detroit tomorrow, clean it out and get my plate. I'm taking my Nikon to get better pictures than just the camera phone ones I have.

... I'm very stressed about this whole thing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What??? Are you okay?

Posted (edited)

Yeah.

an excerpt from my LJ post from today ...

"In conclusion ...

If your gonna wreck something, at least wreck it good so you don't have to look at it anymore. I'd be more pissed if I dented it or something and it wasn't worth claiming under insurance and I had to stare at it for the rest of eternity, reminding myself that I once ran into an Explorer on Michigan Avenue in the rain."

... and a couple camera phone pics ...

post-521-1144888741_thumb.jpgpost-521-1144888753_thumb.jpg

... I'm gonna go write a song now about Explorer's in the rain, you'd think it'd be real deep and meaningful, but it's really just all about hitting an Explorer with my Malibu in the rain.

Edited by Rayne
Posted

Wow, girl. I'm glad that you're okay.

Posted

*sigh*

Posted

Rayne, are we okay today?

Phee did you take care of all of her?

Posted

Rayne, are we okay today?

Phee did you take care of all of her?

Did my best

Posted

why sigh?

Posted

My girlfriends car was destroyed yesterday (see other posts and earlier in this one)

Posted

Did my best

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*pats Phee on the head*

Good boy.

Posted (edited)

Ooohh...yes, that is a big bummer.....

if she has good insurance, it should be ok....although it IS a big inconvenience....

I hope she had a low deductible.... :doh

I hope she wasn't injured either....

Edited by kellygrrrrrl
Posted

Ooohh...yes, that is a big bummer.....

if she has good insurance, it should be ok....although it IS a big inconvenience....

I hope she had a low deductible.... :doh

I hope she wasn't injured either....

My insurance 500 dollar deductable

No injuries as far as we can tell

Posted

Deductible we got covered.

... but oh my lord do I hurt today ... expected it though. Should get better in a couple days.

Posted

Deductible we got covered.

... but oh my lord do I hurt today ... expected it though. Should get better in a couple days.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

=(

Posted (edited)

Here's what it comes down to:

... and no, the wheel is not turned ... it's all screwed up too.

Insurance mentioned to the dealership today that it's not salvagable. I'm just waiting for the official call from them.

Edited by Rayne
Posted

I just don't want to go back to that God forsaken store and work anymore. :tear

Posted

does anyone else feel like spinning around in circles in order to make that sinking feeling go away?

Posted

does anyone else feel like spinning around in circles in order to make that sinking feeling go away?

That'll be $5

Posted

I'll spin ya for $5.00 it's fun too!

Posted

Huh. giving two week's notice felt good.

Posted

You can't quit me Brenda

Posted

Huh. giving two week's notice felt good.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Glad to hear you're getting out of that hellhole, Brenda. Hope everything works out for ya...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.