Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hurry up will you

Posted

You know... I'm pretty tired of thinking today.

Posted

I would like to go on record as saying.

Posted

OMG, I SO hate people.....

Posted

OMG, I SO hate people.....

I am sure they hate you back

Posted

I am sure they hate you back

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope that they do, the nasty fuckers.

Posted

I had a nasty fucker once. It was great.

Posted

I had a nasty fucker once.  It was great.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just once? That's sad.

Posted

PLEEZE Starr no one can hate you!

My GAWD we offered Starr ans Saephyr muffins and look who kept getting the offers...silly loveable creature!

Posted

But your muffins are closer to everyone else. I have long-distance muffins.

Posted

Totally off topic but most a definitly random question.

How much snot can one person make in a day? I mean, come on. I think Ive gone through 2 boxes off puffs and it still keeps coming. Gross thought but how is it possible? I'm baffled by the physics.

TLS

Posted

Oh please. My allergies are kickin', and I want the answers, too.

Posted

OK.... just lemme get my 28gauge bird gun.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[insert random Cheney reference here]

Posted

MUCUS:

Ponderous

Posted

I should be in bed

Posted

Me too.

Posted

I thin rayne is still in bed so with all three of us it may get crowded

Posted

My bed's a queen size. What's yours?

Posted

Queen... but we have that whole family of surbian immigrants

Posted

Yeah. Should I kick mine out?

Posted

no they cook well

Posted

No, mine make ME cook.

Posted

Fuckers

Posted

I'll take them in.. I need someone to clean my yard.

Posted

I was in bed once. It was great.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 67 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.