Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

The spirit of paperhearts has entered the room

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I miss Paul.

Posted

I miss Paul.

I miss the Paul and Phee show. =(

Posted

I miss Paperhearts & GameofChance.... =(

Posted

I miss the Paul and Phee show.  =(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I miss Paperhearts & GameofChance.... =(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I miss "Ask the DGN Genie!"

Posted

i miss the toilet.

Posted

You're so gross.

Posted

I miss "Ask the DGN Genie!"

He's still here. Rub the lamp.

Posted

lamp huh? :whistling

Posted

lamp huh? :whistling

Ask phee... He's the Genie.

Posted

I rubbed my lamp once... it was great

Posted

I was there... it was great

Posted

I just got a call. I have a meeting at 10:00 on thursday to build a retaining wall. They liked the bid I gave them. So hopefully early next week I'll be starting a $3000.00 job for the next 10 days.

Posted

I liked a bid once. It was great.

I got a freelance job yesterday. $55 per hour... :-)

Posted

This post brought to you by Riley my 3 year old:

bjkjkjkkvgvggggggggggg nnnn44rdedeswswszdxd4edrrddrrrddfnz

Posted

I have no more food poisoning. Yay!

Posted

He's still here.  Rub the lamp.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is that what we're calling it now??

Posted

My lamp is full of seman

Posted

i have a lamp once.......but i used it as a bowel for my cereal and the genie got pissed off and left the lamp.

Posted

My lamp is full of seman

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did you mean one "sea man" or "semen?"

Posted

leaving now. time to werk on hair falls.

Posted

i have a lamp once.......but i used it as a bowel for my cereal and the genie got pissed off and left the lamp.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe the genie got pissed because you used it for "bowels?" That's some shit there. :wink

Posted

Nah he got pissed because I told him he looked like the genie from Aladden(sp?)

genie's hate disney!! and robin willaims

Posted

Nah he got pissed because I told him he looked like the genie from Aladden(sp?)

genie's hate disney!! and robin willaims

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laughing

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.