Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Starrr Muffin... pleeze find a job that could make you happier..it's making me so sad to know you hate going there every single day.

Posted

Actually, Ms. Cat....

I'm waiting to hear if my former employers at Esquire are willing to wait two weeks for me to start. I worked there as a temp last Spring, and when my time ended, I was sad. However, they want me back. It was peaceful. I could do my job, chill on DGN, and get paid really decent $$$ for it. I hope to know something this week.

Cross your fingers for me.

Posted

Good luck miss

Posted

Starr Muffin? I'd like one please. Do they help wake you up and put you in a tip-top mood?

Posted

Good luck miss

Morning sicko. Feel better today?

Posted

Morning sicko.  Feel better today?

not enough

Posted

Actually, Ms. Cat....

I'm waiting to hear if my former employers at Esquire are willing to wait two weeks for me to start. I worked there as a temp last Spring, and when my time ended, I was sad. However, they want me back. It was peaceful. I could do my job, chill on DGN, and get paid really decent $$$ for it. I hope to know something this week.

Cross your fingers for me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gimme your boss' phone number honey I'll do morethan that with my charmed self :wink :innocent :grin

Posted

oh my, look at the time :ohmy:

Posted

I like time

Posted

Time won't give me time...

Posted

Starr Muffin?  I'd like one please.  Do they help wake you up and put you in a tip-top mood?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I d.....I mean, THEY do.

Posted

I d.....I mean, THEY do.

Sold!

Posted

Come get your muffins, Mr.

Posted

im not touching this one... :fear

Posted

im not touching this one... :fear

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why not? You touch everything else.

Posted

i...uh...well you see..... OH MY GOD WHATS THAT!?!?

*runs*

Posted

Uh huh.

Posted

I got blisters on me fingas!

Posted

I'm almost afraid to ask why.

Notice how I said "almost."

Posted

eh, random spurting of Family Guy quote.

lethargy is taking ahold of me brain...

Posted

You're speaking like a pirate, which is quite hot on this board.

Posted

:pirate

Posted

See?

Posted

me horny and tired, usually not a good combination...

arrrrrr....

Posted

:pirate whos yer daddy? :pirate

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.