Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

You would float even better in salt water

Posted

True

Posted

I've been ... not home. First I went to the house I bought ... the one I don't live at ... and then off to the one across the street from where I used to live and watched them stare me down while I did a minor repair on my car.

... It was great, now I am home.

Posted

Wow...

I need a tranquilizor

Posted

Wow...

I need a tranquilizor

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Come on by man... :innocent

Posted

*Phee joices.... then rejoices*

Posted

*applause for Odims*

Posted

Thank you, thank you, I'm sure I deserve it. That or a spanking, I can't remember which.

Posted

You probably need the spanking.

Posted

*pulls down pants and bends over*

Have at it my dear :wink

Guest Megalicious
Posted

sometimes ppl just dont have jack shit to say .. they are just talking..... :confused

(not directed at anyone here... its just the dumbasses on myspace!)

Posted

*Phee says jackshit... and is just talking*

Posted

sometimes ppl just dont have jack shit to say .. they are just talking.....  :confused

(not directed at anyone here... its just the dumbasses on myspace!)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It happens here too, I'm severly guilty of it. mostly I'm just lonely. Or maybe its that I hate talking to people and it's easier to do it here. I dunno... now I'm just rambling. look there I go again. Sombody for the love of god stop me!

Posted

Stop, or I'll spank your ass!

Posted

*Phee hides his donkey*

Posted

I mean it. And I want to ride Phee's donkey.

That sounded SO wrong.

Posted

Ridin' Phee's Ass and spankin' mine. Is there any limit to your talents?

Posted

I'm sure that there are. Let me know if there are any talents that I'm missing.

Posted

Yahoo

Posted

Yeehaw

Posted

O RLY?

Posted

Brenda...missing talents.... bah!

How is that possable? Just imagine it... isn't that just hilarios?

Guest Megalicious
Posted

It happens here too, I'm severly guilty of it. mostly I'm just lonely. Or maybe its that I hate talking to people and it's easier to do it here. I dunno... now I'm just rambling. look there I go again. Sombody for the love of god stop me!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Stop, or I'll spank your ass!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*Phee hides his donkey*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But our rambling here is funny :laughing

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.