Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have to ask... do you guys have telephones? :laughing :laughing

Posted

I am at werk on the telephone.... so that's why I can't call

Posted

<----- That is my sceptical look...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's "skeptical". Thanks.

Posted

Huhihahhhaahyy

Posted

That's "skeptical". Thanks.

If I wanted any lip outta you, I'd scratch it off my zipper.

Posted

You wish.

Your av looks like a pimple with eyes.

Posted

So.

Posted

So.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just like to make sure that the people that I love are informed people that I love.

Posted

i am not informed, therefore i am not loved. :( :laughing

Posted

aw BULSHIT Paradox

Posted

i am not informed, therefore i am not loved.  :( :laughing

Only because you suck.

*Runs*

Posted

You win! :clover

Posted

true!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NO FAIR ya bastards!

i said it 1st now I wanna be gettin free samples.. not asking for a damned "condom required" affair here jeez...what's a goth gotta go? :whistling

Posted

Good morning, kids.

Posted

Mornin' you love kitten you!

Posted

Good morning, kids.

Hello, mother.

Posted

Yes, we all have telephones ... and we all use them. Sad, I know.

Marc: No, that does not worry me ... and yay another necto av pic.

Posted

Yes, we all have telephones ... and we all use them. Sad, I know.

Marc: No, that does not worry me ... and yay another necto av pic.

What's a telephone? :erm

Posted

that thing you call 976 numbers with...

...the only long thin vibrating object legal in Mississippi.

Posted

What's a telephone?  :erm

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:tongue: That little silvery thing you use to text me ... and sometimes call me. :happy:

Posted

you dont say.... :blink

Posted

Yes, I do. Mine used to be red ... now it's black and chrome. :happy:

Posted

Yes, I do. Mine used to be red ... now it's black and chrome. :happy:

Mmm... Tasty.

Posted

:pimp HOWW IS IT POSSABLE....

I am dead tired like passing out sitting up but can't go to bed and sleep. I feel like something is going on that I'm supposed to be dealing with? :confused

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 85 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.