Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Speaking of pee, I've had to pee a lot lately. I hope I'm not becoming incontinent.

I suggest getting on an airplane if you want to leave the continent.

Posted

I suggest getting on an airplane if you want to leave the continent.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And good morning to you too, smartass.

Posted

And good morning to you too, smartass.

Good morning my love pigeon.

Posted

Good morning my love pigeon.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OhGodthatwashot.

Posted

OhGodthatwashot.

:blushing

Posted

Poop on his head!

Posted

Yeah but I think this is turning inot a SKAT thread.... blech!

Posted

Chili dog anyone?

You're right that's disgusting.

um... I like cheez-its

Posted

Cheez-Its are yummy. Can I have some?

Posted

Cheez-Its are yummy. Can I have some?

Why yes. But only if you're not on the continent.

Posted

There's always a catch......

Posted

There is a lady sitting in her car in my parking lott... buck naked...

Posted

No way!

Posted

Thats what I thought when I was looking out the window... So I decided to go "check the mail" and walk by her car... yep, naked...

Posted

Got a camera phone so we can see too?

Posted

well, nobody asked you to DO it....

sorry, corny joke... :doh

Posted

Nope. I don't do phones.

Yeah... calling/being able to be called anywhere is a decidedly mixed blessing.....

Posted

Better make sure she's alright Dark.

it could be seriously bad who knows?

(If not laugh your head off and look around for a camera crew)

Posted

Phones suck.

Posted

*sigh*

Posted

=(

Posted

I'm saying screw this day and going to bed!

Posted

Wish I could say that, but I have to go to work in a half hour.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.