Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yeah woman go get a McMuffin

Posted

I want a muffin, but they don't serve this one at McDonald's...

:devil

Posted

I want a muffin, but they don't serve this one at McDonald's...

:devil

That depends on the McDonalds....

Posted

That depends on the McDonalds....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If only my last name were McDonald. Yeah.......

Posted (edited)

I GOT It BRENDA!

Starrr Saephyr Muffins...get em while they're still very hot or you have to warm them up all over again!

:grin

Edited by Saephyr
Posted

Microwaveable?

Posted

I GOT It BRENDA!

Starrr Saephyr Muffins...get em while they're still very hot or you have to warm them up all over again!

:grin

I'll take one cold. I like the warming up part. :devil

Posted

I'll take one cold.  I like the warming up part.  :devil

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mine's always warm.

Posted (edited)

Reason #1 to love Brenda... :swoon

Edited by Msterbeau
Posted

If I yell "COME AND GET ITTTTTTTTTT!", will you?

Posted

The only reason I would hesitate is because my girls are here...

Posted

I GOT It BRENDA!

Starrr Saephyr Muffins...get em while they're still very hot or you have to warm them up all over again!

:grin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good enough to eat and a tasty treat.

Posted

If I yell "COME AND GET ITTTTTTTTTT!", will you?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey, they have to sleep sometime. :wink

Posted

And,.......that's it.

in the winter it's pant's and a green berrette

fall, it's hats with necklaces, and in the spring, well, flowers over my unmentionables and fingerless gloves

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mention them, mention them....ohhh to be a flower for KG.

Posted

So, who wants muffins?

Posted

Well we have to decide what flavor we are I suppose? Any opinions out there? This is gonna be a good one I can tell...

Posted

Sugar and spice and everything nice are what girls are made of. But, with us there's a plus, our rolls in the sack end with a clove and nightcap. That's what DGN girls are made of!

Posted

bless my soul.... :blink

Posted

So, who wants muffins?

Can I butter your muffins? :wink

Posted

Can I butter your muffins?  :wink

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please, I beg you to butter my muffins.

Posted

Oh, good GOD I hate mornings......

Posted

Ya morning sucks.....monday morning really sucks!!!

muffins are cool that make me feel like this :nut

Posted

Monday mornings after daylight savings time change suck.

Posted

yes that real realy sucks like this

post-516-1144062970_thumb.png

Posted

Ugh....

I do NOT want to go to that effen job today.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.