Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't think Candy appreciated that movie nearly as much as we do.

Posted

It happens

Posted

It was great

Posted

I want stuff

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

... and things? Because, you know, stuff isn't half as good without things.

Posted

I like pants

Posted (edited)

we really shook the pillars of heaven, didnt we wang?

i always laughed at that line! :laughing

Edited by paradox
Posted

Have you freaks not noticed that we are on page 500 today? A 500 page thread deserves something... Like Cophee.

Posted

Our Pentidactial culture sheesh

Posted

Baby seal

Posted

I hit a baby seal with a spatula once...

Posted

... was it great?

Posted

Of course

Posted

NO WAY! momma seal came over and blasted with her tail. Sent me flying 20 feet into a pile of frozen feces.

Posted

So it wasn't great

Posted

... damn ...

Posted

... damn ...

No. feces. Tha dam is a couple miles further down the way...

Posted

Well the feces was great, as you can well imagine, but that's about it.

Posted

Phee sees all.... Phee knows all

Posted

No.  feces.  Tha dam is a couple miles further down the way...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, I said damn. DAMN ... not dam.

Well the feces was great, as you can well imagine, but that's about it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Only you would be enthoused with poop.

Posted

Only you would be enthoused with poop.

Does that worry you?

Posted

Nope

Posted

Poop is one of those neat words that mean the same thing if you spell it backwards

Posted

Wluod you lkie to see smeihtnog rlelay naet? Yuor riedang it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 77 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.